First Aid Kit "Just in Case"
The "Just in case" first aid kit is primarily for use at home. In addition to bandages, the set also includes a thermometer, Burnshield hydrogel for burns, and a tick remover.
Let each family member know where the first aid kit is and how to use it. We recommend that all family members (including children) undergo first aid training every two years and renew first aid equipment at least every three years or as needed.
The first aid kit contains a first aid guide to help you recall first aid techniques if necessary.To keep the First Aid Kit in order and safe from dust, moisture, and water, we recommend using it together with the Peli™ 1060 Micro Case.
You can click the first aid kit set with the Peli™ 1060 Micro Case to the shopping basket from here.
First Aid Kit Contents:
- Sterile first aid kit with wound swab - 3 pcs
- Sterile wound swab 5 × 5 cm - 2 pcs
- Sterile wound swab 10 × 10 cm - 2 pcs
- Sterile wound swab 7.5 x 7.5 cm - 2 pcs
- Semi-elastic roller bandage (width 6cm) - 1 pc
- Semi-elastic roller bandage (width 10cm) - 2 pcs
- Elastic pressure bandage (width 10cm) - 1 pc
- Elastic patches (12 pcs, different size) - 1 pc
- Waterproof patches (24 pcs, different size) - 1 set
- Roller patch / Fixing tape - 1 pc
- Wound cleansing wipe - 10 pcs
- Protective gloves (vinyl) - 3 pairs
- Scissors / safety cutter - 1 pc
- Disposable cold compress - 1 pc
- First aid instructions - 1 pc
- First aid equipment instructions - 1 pc
- Burnshield hydrogel 3.5 ml - 3 pcs
- Thermometer (mercury free) - 1 pc
- Tick remover - 1 pc
- 1 - 3 business days in Estonia, Latvia, Finland.