Working at Height Training Manikin | Ruth LeeAsk for price
The Working at Height Training Manikin is a perfect solution for working at height and rope access rescue training.
Realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations by reducing the risks involved across the industry.
There are many industries you have to undergo special training for advanced work: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
In 2020, Ruth Lee Ltd joined IRATA as Associate Member.
The Working at Height Training Manikin is available in adult sizes 1.8 m in height, weighing 30 kg, 50 kg, and 70 kg. For military use, a 70 kg manikin is also available with a NATO Stock order number.
Features and benefits:
- It is an extremely tough manikin, constructed from the same flame retardant material used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008). High-density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
- Closed-cell foam used in trunk area to provide
extra rigidity and reduce ‘slumping’ when using
a rescue harness. Tough polypropylene strips
extend from the shoulders to the knees to
prevent excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Tough enough to withstand being dropped from a 2nd-3rd floor house window or rooftop without damage.
- The size of the adult person and the anatomically correct weight distribution gives a life-like victim feeling.
- Fit an immobilization/extrication collar around the (adult) manikin neck to train proper casualty care.
- Soft joints prevent the risk of injuries such as squeezing and bruising on the trainees, which are common when using plastic dummies.
- The manikin set includes boots and overalls that you can easily replace if damaged.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy
handling, storage and suspension for drying.
- The use of manikins during training helps to follow social distance instructions and reduce people-to-people contacts.
- Tough drag protectors and overalls greatly extend the life of your manikin.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.
- Interactive ShoutBox and hood to give your casualty the power of speech to add extra realism *
- Optional Extras are available on Manikin Accessories page.
Not suited for:
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios – see our Fire House training manikin.
- Use in water - see our Water Rescue training manikins: Man Overboard, Offshore, Helicopter Winch, Search and Rescue, Body Recovery, Surf Rescue and Pool Rescue.
- Delivery min 15 business days after receiving the order in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland.
- Manikins are produced in the Ruth Lee factory in the UK. We keep in our warehouse in Estonia a few manikins. If the ordered model is available, then 1-3 business days delivery is available to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.