Fire House Training Manikin | Ruth Lee
The Fire House Training Manikin is mainly used for BA (breathing apparatus) snatch rescue training in fire houses and for 'hot fire cell' training.
The Fire House Training Manikin will easily withstand temperatures of around 160°C at floor level (400°C at the ceiling!) for a prolonged period. Of course, manikin deteriorates if placed too close to naked flames or in excessive temperatures, just as any fire kit would!
People vary in size and weight depending on their age and sex. The Fire House manikins are available from a 5 kg baby to a 70 kg adult. The height of the adult manikin is 1.8 m.
Features and benefits:
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of an unconscious casualty.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels.
- Soft joints prevent the risk of injuries such as squeezing and bruising on the trainees, which are common when using plastic dummies.
- Fit an immobilization/extrication collar around the (adult) manikin neck to train proper casualty care.
Not suited for:
- The manikin does not withstand direct flames, fire, or high temperatures (above 160°C at floor level). We recommend using the FireWare Silver Fire Manik with a vest to practice extinguishing a burning person.
- Use in water - see our Water Rescue training manikins: Man Overboard, Offshore, Helicopter Winch, Search and Rescue, Body Recovery, Surf Rescue and Pool Rescue.
- Delivery min 15 business days after receiving the order in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland.
- Manikins are produced in the Ruth Lee factory in the UK. We keep in our warehouse in Estonia a few manikins. If the ordered model is available, then 1-3 business days delivery is available to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.