Divemaster Commercial Drysuit
The Divemaster Commercial drysuit from Northern Diver is a popular choice with commercial divers across the world.
Manufactured from a specially formulated 5.5mm hyper-compressed neoprene, the Divemaster allows freedom of movement and real diving flexibility, as well as being exceptionally hard-wearing. Durability is increased by the heavy-duty piqué nylon outer shell.
Hyper-compressed is not just a name to increase product appeal. This is a full commercial process, requiring the use of a 500 ton heated press. Although this may sound excessive, this is a necessary process to achieve the highest possible standards in neoprene manufacturing.
The Divemaster Commercial can be used in conjunction with any undersuit in our range, for example the Thermalux® in mild European waters or Metalux® for more extreme diving conditions.
Our unique Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat reflecting system is under the inner lining inside the drysuit.
With a host of premium features as standard, this drysuit really is a leader in reliability. It gives the wearer a comfortable environment when diving and can be pitted against the harshest of diving scenarios, such as ice diving and long duration cold water diving.
The Divemaster Commercial is available as a perfectly fitting made-to-measure suit, but with standard off-the-peg sizes, most divers will be able to make an instant splash.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Hyper-compressed neoprene
- Liquid taped seams
- Rear entry BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Bellows pocket on right thigh
- Zipped transporter pocket on left thigh
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots
- Supplied with neoprene hood, storage bag (folds out for use as a changing mat) and a maintenance repair kit
- If you require a made to measure suit please contact us.
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.