Cortex Red Edition Drysuit
The Cortex Red Edition from Northern Diver is manufactured from ultra hard-wearing Cordura® and is built to last.
The typically high-stress crotch area of the drysuit is seam-free and reinforced, and you’ll also find oversized Kevlar® 401 kneepads and a high-spec BDM rear-entry zip, protected by a zip flap.
Despite its hard-wearing properties, we hope you’ll forget you’re even wearing the Cortex Red. Its unique cut, internal braces and our acclaimed super-soft, durable neoprene neck and wrist seals ensure the suit works in harmony with you beneath the surface.
NDiver latest Cortex drysuit isn’t short of useful features. To keep your diving computer secure, we’ve added anti-slip overprinting on the lower arms. The suit’s storage capacity is also generous; with 2 zipped transporter pockets on each thigh, one with an integrated knife pocket and the other an integrated bellows pocket, you have plenty of space for specialist diving tools.
If you’d like to customise your pockets on your Cortex Red, or other items such as your boots or valves, this can be performed at an extra cost.
To help you take your new Cortex Red on its maiden dive as soon as possible, it's supplied complete with a 5mm neoprene dual-flow hood, drysuit carry bag, hose and maintenance kit.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please note: Before check out please consult with us using email or call us +372 659 5454.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Manufactured from ultra-durable Cordura
- Unique cut and internal braces for optimum fit
- Fitted with super-soft neoprene neck and wrist seals
- BDM rear-entry zip with protective flap secured with hook and loop fastening
- Kevlar 601 kneepads with anti-slip coating
- Anti-slip overprint around the lower arms for securing dive computer
- Heavy-duty seam-free crotch
- Zipped cargo pocket on left thigh with integrated knife pocket and hook and loop fastening strap on front
- Zipped cargo pocket on right thigh with integrated hook and loop fastening bellows pocket on front
- Fitted with comfortable neoprene-lined dacor boots
- Valves in standard positions
- 5mm neoprene hood with ear vent system
- Drysuit carry bag, hose and maintenance kit included
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.