The Origin drysuit is the developed version of Northern Diver’s original neoprene drysuit.
It's incredibly popular with experienced divers around the world and remains a preferred choice of commercial divers.
This drysuit is ideal for advanced non-commercial divers who regularly plan dives with little physical movement, long duration or extended deco stops.
The Origin drysuit is manufactured from 6.5mm neoprene, with a tough Armatex® outer shell and our Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat reflective lining system.
Additonal Kevlar® elbow, shoulder and knee protection ensures the suit will withstand years of action.
This drysuit’s sizes are a wider fit than our standard drysuit sizes, allowing any combination of Northern Diver undersuits to be used and covering all diving conditions.
The Origin Drysuit is available off-the-peg with durable hard sole boots or steel toe and mid-sole foil safety boots. The safety boots conform to safety boot standard EN12568/98.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please note: Before check out please consult with us using email or call us +372 659 5454.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- 6.5mm neoprene
- Rear entry heavy duty BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- ‘Bonded for life’ seams
- Liquid taped outside seams
- Zipped transporter pockets on thighs, each fitted with external stainless steel D-rings
- Kevlar® protection on shoulders, elbows and knees
- Overprinted seat area for non slip grip and abrasion protection.
- If you require a made to measure suit please contact us.
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.