Northern Diver Bodycore Sub Zero Undersuit
The Bodycore Sub Zero is a low profile one-piece undersuit, suitable for cold to very cold conditions.
It's constructed with a double fleece layer, super soft inner lining and a rugged outer shell. Additional three-needle stitching is present around the neck, wrists and ankles for extra strength.
The Bodycore's foot stirrups are designed to keep you comfortable when diving. There's also thumb stirrups present at the wrists - these useful fabric loops are used to keep the garment's arms in position when when fitting drysuit seals over your wrists.
Due to the nature of the material, the undersuit may pill slightly in high wear areas. This will not affect the performance of the garment. Pilling is not deemed as a warranty claim.
- Flatlock seams with additional three-needle stitching around the neck, wrists and ankles
- Front entry zip
- Zipped pocket (right arm)
- Adjustable collar, fastened with hook and loop patches
- Tog rating 1.4
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.