Northern Diver Thermicore V2 Undersuit
The Thermicore V2 three piece thermal undersuit system comprises a jersey top, long johns and our ergonomically designed Hotsox.
The system is suitable for diving in moderate tocold conditions (depending on the user's tolerance to the cold), with plenty of useful features worked into the design too.
Thumb stirrups at the reinforced cuffs keep the undersuit's arms in place when fittig your wrists through drysuit seals. At the feet, foot stirrups keep the long johns in place when diving. The same three-needle reinforcement is present at the ankles and the neck too.
The suit is completed with a durable outer, extra-protective overprinting and a super soft inner lining, and it's supplied in a meshed drawstring carry bag - perfect for travel!
Due to the nature of the material, this undersuit may pill slightly in high wear areas. This will not affect the performance of the garment. Pilling is not deemed as a warranty claim.
- Close and comfortable fit with super-soft interior lining
- Fleece construction
- Flatlock seams with additional 3-needle stitching around the neck, wrists and ankles
- Foot and thumb stirrups
- Supplied with drawstring carry bag
- Tog rating 0.6
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.