Arctic Survivor Surface Suit
The Arctic Survivor is our new tri-laminate suit, designed to deliver great value and all-round performance.
The suit has a nylon outer and features integrated oversized knee and seat protection and our acclaimed rugged hard sole boots. Securing the suit is a BDM metal zip, protected by a zip flap.
The Arctic Survivor can be worn in conjunction with numerous thermal garments or combinations of thermal garments.
A zipped transporter pocket and a hook and loop fastening bellows pocket are fitted as standard. Pockets and their positions can be customised on request, along with a host of other suit elements. The suit is supplied with a bag, hood and maintenance kit.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please note: Before check out please consult with us using email or call us +372 659 5454.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Tri-laminate fabric construction
- Integrated oversized knee and seat protection
- Rear entry BDM metal zip
- Fine mesh neoprene neck seal
- F04 Glide Skin neoprene wrist seals
- Reflective piping on arms
- Zipped transporter pocket on left thigh
- Hook and loop fastening bellows pocket on right thigh
- Pockets and positions can be customised
- Adjustable elasticated internal braces
- Elasticated waistband
- Rugged hard sole boots
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.