Metalux 200g Medical Rescue Casualty Bag
This casualty bag has been designed by Northern Diver to meet the specifications of the Yorkshire Air Ambulance. Bag has Tog rating 4.3.
- Outside bag: black Metalux 200gsm outer
- Internal build: synthetic resinous wadding & tin foil thermal film
- Inside bag: red thermal soft fleece
- Fixed 8mm neoprene mat built into the base
- High wear nylon exterior base
Approx dimensions:2140mm (length), 400mm (top), 300mm (bottom), 580mm (widest point), 350mm (narrowest point)
- Comfortable and warm for casualties
- 6x 2 way plastic zippers for quick and easy access to all parts of the bag
- 6x carry handles built into bags base for extra strength
- 10x elasticated compression straps
- Face panel with draw string closure
- Mesh documents pocket with Velcro closure, dims approx 350mm x 295mm
- Machine washable
- Easy to roll up and stow away
- Carry handle on top
- Please note: team branding can be added for a small extra fee, please contact us for details.
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.