The HID Drysuit from Northern DIver is manufactured from ultra hard-wearing black Aquatex fabric.
Don’t expect a considerable amount of excess material, a usual feature of a membrane drysuit, as the Constant Fit Tension Flex system on this technical tri-laminate drysuit fits closely while moving in tune with the diver’s body.
As the HID Drysuit is front-entry, the Constant Fit Tension Flex system comes in handy when putting on and removing the drysuit. When completing these processes, the BDM metal zip isn’t put under excessive pressure, nor the diver’s neck.
The HID Drysuit has new and useful features. With items such as a dive computer in mind, we have added our recently developed Anti Slip Equipment Anchor to each wrist.
Owing to the anti-slip material used, the anchor helps to keep your equipment secure and in position for the duration of the dive.
A pocket for our popular new Flexi-Light is just below the shoulder on the side of the left arm.
The HID Drysuit has a zipped transporter pocket, with an integrated diver’s knife pocket, on the side of the right thigh. A hook-and-loop fastened bellows pocket features in the same position on the left thigh.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please note: Before check out please consult with us using email or call us +372 659 5454.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Black Aquatex tri-laminate fabric
- Constant Fit Tension Flex system
- ‘Bonded for life’ seams
- Front entry BDM metal zip
- Neoprene neck seal (with neoprene warmer) and latex wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Zipped transporter pocket (with integrated knife pocket) on right thigh
- Bellows pocket on left thigh
- Flexi-light stick pocket on right upper arm
- Adjustable and removable crotch strap
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.