Varilux Travel II 1000 Lumen Rechargeable Torch
A compact, powerful and versatile torch that you can charge on the go.
The Varilux Travel II torch set is full of handy features and includes an adaptor for charging from a car power outlet.
Light output is controlled via a magnetic induction switch. Pressing once switches the light on at full power – 1000 lumens' worth. At this point, output can be gradually decreased by pressing and holding the switch. When the required output is reached, releasing the switch will maintain this output. Pressing once more switches the light off.
Burn time at 1000 lumens is an impressive two hours. At the lowest setting of 80 lumens, burn time is 40 hours.
When the torch is in use, the ring around the switch emits a constant green light. When the torch is not in use, this light flashes once every five seconds. This is to help the user locate the torch when diving, for example in darkness or if it's accidentally dropped. The light will turn red when approximately 20% of the battery’s charge is remaining. When the torch is stored after diving, the battery must be removed to ensure the power is cut off.
- Material: Anodised aircraft grade 6061 aluminium
- Colour: Silver/grey
- LED: 1x CREE XM-L2
- LED lifespan: 100000 h
- Brightness: 80-1000 lm
- Light colour: White
- Beam distance: 1000 m
- Beam angle: 5°
- Peak beam intensity: 30000 cd
- Impact resistance: 1 m (dropping height)
- Depth rating: 100 m
- Mode: High/dimming
- Burn time: 2 h (1000 lm), 2-30 h (1000-80 lm), 40 h (80 lm)
- Switch design: Magnetic induction switch
- Lens: Coated glass lens
- Size: 161 x 45 mm (length x head diameter)
- Weight (torch): 232 g
- Weight (torch and battery): 324 g
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.