Multi Trauma Training Manikin | Ruth LeeAsk for price
The Multi Trauma Training Manikin is the perfect training aid to deal with trauma injuries such as lost limbs or impalements in scenarios such as Road Traffic Collisions, Confined Space rescues, Urban Search & Rescue (USAR) incidents, HAZMAT/CBRN chemical & biological hazard events, and general handling exercises.
You can partially attach the removable limbs with the Velcro at the end of the limbs. If injury assessment is not done accurately by the rescuer, limbs may fall off during evacuation!
The reinforced plastic cavity in the chest area allows the insertion of impalement. For this purpose, you can use scaffold poles, concrete reinforcing bars, and fence posts.
The Multitrauma Training Manikin is available in adult sizes 1.8 m in height, weighing 30 kg, 50 kg, and 70 kg.
Features and benefits:
- Constructed from the same flame retardant material used in police ballistic/stab vests, offering four times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz (550 g) canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008). High-density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd-floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material makes it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- The size of the adult person and the anatomically correct weight distribution gives a life-like patient/client feeling.
- The right arm and leg are detachable partially or fully for enhanced trauma impact.
- Fit an immobilization/extrication collar around the (adult) manikin neck to train proper casualty care.
- Soft joints prevent the risk of injuries such as squeezing and bruising on the trainees, which are common when using plastic dummies.
- The manikin set includes boots and overalls that you can easily replace if damaged.
- The use of manikins during training helps to follow social distance instructions and reduce people-to-people contacts.
- Tough drag protectors and overalls greatly extend the life of your manikin.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.
- Interactive ShoutBox and hood to give your casualty the power of speech to add extra realism *
- Optional Extras are available on Manikin Accessories page.
Not suited for:
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios – see our Fire House training manikin.
- Use in water - see our Water Rescue training manikins: Man Overboard, Offshore, Helicopter Winch, Search and Rescue, Body Recovery, Surf Rescue and Pool Rescue.
- Delivery min 15 business days after receiving the order in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland.
- Manikins are produced in the Ruth Lee factory in the UK. We keep in our warehouse in Estonia a few manikins. If the ordered model is available, then 1-3 business days delivery is available to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.