Varilux Micro 800 Lumen Rechargeable Dive Torch
Being part of the Varilux family, the Varilux Micro has a variable output, producing the maximum output of 800 lumens for approximately two hours and the lowest output of 80 lumens for 28 hours approx.
Like most of the other models in the range, output is varied via the top-mounted magnetic slide switch.
Producing much more power than its small and slim profile might suggest, you may wish to use this torch as either a backup or primary lighting source.
A rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery and an intelligent USB battery charger are included with the Micro, along with a lanyard, a spare O-ring and a container of lubricant for the tail cap. This is the opening point to remove the battery for charging, and it’s sealed with two O-rings. The torch has a depth rating of 100 metres.
Included with the torch:
- Intelligent USB battery charger
- 18650 rechargeable Samsung Li-ion batteries (3.7V, 2600 mAh)
- Spare O-ring
- Tail cap lubricant
- Material: Anodised aircraft grade 6061 aluminium
- Colour: Silver/grey
- Modes: High/dimming
- LED: 1x CREE XM-L2
- LED lifespan: 100000 h
- Burn time: 2-28h approx. (800-80 lumens)
- Brightness: 80-800 lm
- Beam angle: 5°
- Light colour: White
- Beam distance: 500 m
- Peak beam intensity: 20000 cd
- Impact resistance: 1 m (dropping height)
- Depth rating: 100 m
- Switch design: Magnetic slide switch
- Lens: Coated glass lens
- Size: 147 x 35 mm (length x head diameter)
- Weight (torch): 153 g
- Weight (torch and battery): 197 g
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.