Full Bodied CPR Manikin | Ruth Lee | SimulaidsAsk for price
With the Ruth Lee Full Bodied CPR Manikin, you can bring CPR training for rescue teams and emergency personnel into a real-world environment.
Trainers are conducting CPR training in a warm, well-lit, carpeted classroom with enough space. Practicing happens with CPR torsos, and the victim has no heavy clothes. Since it is a torso without arms and legs, it is easy for the CPR provider to take a comfortable position, and access to both the airways and the chest is unhindered.
How would your staff manage in a confined space or under other difficult circumstances such as rain, snow, complicated terrain, a road traffic collision (RTC), or if the manikin was trapped by the legs under a fallen tree or stones, wearing a heavy jacket, etc.? Every second counts! Would they even be expecting to carry out CPR outside of a classroom? How then? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise, what effect would it have - it would certainly make them stop and think and test their preparedness!
The solution for better training is Full Bodied CPR Manikin. Use it for First Responder Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Confined Space, Road Traffic Collision (RTC), entrapment under a heavy object, or any scenario where you must provide CPR under challenging circumstances.
Features and Benefits:
- The Full Body CPR manikin comes complete with a Simulaids Brad torso.
- We also have a product set with the Laerdal Little Anne QCPR torso.
- The manikin accommodates most CPR torsos and can be ordered without one if required. Please call us on +372 659 5454 to check before purchasing if you wish to use a CPR torso you already have.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic-bodied manikins.
- It comes in a durable carrying holdall for easy handling and storage. Complete with boots and overalls that you can easily replace if damaged.
- The CPR Manikin is available in adult sizes 1.8 m in height, weighing 20 kg, and 50 kg with Simulaids torso fitted.
Read more about Full Bodied CPR Training Manikin here.
Simulaids Brad features:
- Economical CPR manikin is constructed of soft, realistic vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam for a "human" feel, latex-free
- Long torso for realistic abdominal thrusts
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Anatomical landmarks including sternum and rib cage plus substernal notch
- Tested true for over a million compressions
- Includes three disposable/lung airway systems and three-channel design mouth/nosepieces
- Carry bag and kneeling pads included.
- Delivery min 15 business days after receiving the order in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland.
- Manikins are produced in the Ruth Lee factory in the UK. We keep in our warehouse in Estonia a few manikins. If the ordered model is available, then 1-3 business days delivery is available to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.