Duty Plus Training Manikin | Ruth LeeAsk for price
Duty Plus training manikin is an updated version of the Duty Range manikin with enhanced features. It has been designed to act as a conscious casualty and is more rigid and upright in the head and chest area.
Duty Plus Manikin is constructed with a plastic spine to help prevent head flopping, closed-cell foam in the back, and Polypropylene strips that run to the waist/ hip area allowing flexibility and a more ‘upright’ position - perfect for sitting in vehicles, for example.
The Duty Plus Manikin design lets it be the perfect partner for different training scenarios, including confined space training, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) extrication exercises, USAR, HAZMAT/CBRN scenarios, and other general handling training exercises.
The Duty Plus Manikin is available in one adult size - 1.8 m in height and weighing 50 kg.
- Tough drag protectors and overalls greatly extend the life of your Duty Plus Manikin.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.
- Interactive ShoutBox and hood to give your conscious casualty the power of speech to add extra realism *
- Optional Extras are available on Manikin Accessories page.
Not suited for:
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios – see our Fire House training manikin.
- Use in water - see our Water Rescue training manikins: Man Overboard, Offshore, Helicopter Winch, Search and Rescue, Body Recovery, Surf Rescue and Pool Rescue.
- Delivery min 15 business days after receiving the order in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland.
- Manikins are produced in the Ruth Lee factory in the UK. We keep in our warehouse in Estonia a few manikins. If the ordered model is available, then 1-3 business days delivery is available to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.