Rescue 900 PFD
The Rescue 900 Personal Flotation Device (PFD) is a heavy duty, low cost PFD from Northern Diver, conforming to BS EN ISO 12402-5:2006.
Ultra-durable Cordura® fabric forms the construction of the Rescue 900, in a highly visible yellow with black accents and a rear reflective encapsulated panel - size 180x50mm.
The encapsulated panel is removable if necessary and attached to the PFD by means of corresponding hook and loop patches on the jacket and the panel.
A quick-release buckle features at the front of the jacket, and higher up is a handy lash tab for the optional attachment of various items such as knives, line cutters or light sticks such as the acclaimed Northern Diver Flexi-Light line of products.
At the rear, an optional cow's tail tether is included, complete with a twist-lock carabiner. Further down is a fold-away pouch designed to house a Throw Bag.
The Rescue 900 is finished with a crotch strap, low-profile mesh and neoprene pockets, and a whistle.
Sizes available:Medium – Large 75N -> Chest size 86cm – 102cm Weight 50kg – 70kg
X-Large – XX-Large 85N -> Chest size 102cm – 120cm Weight 70kg – 90kg
XXX-Large 95N -> Chest size 120cm – 145cm Weight 90kg +
- Manufactured from ultra durable Cordura®
- Cow’s tail tether optional
- Twist lock carabiner
- Low profile mesh and neoprene pockets
- Quick release buckle
- Fold away pouch for throw bag
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 12402-5:2006
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, FInland).
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.