Floatation Suit I NDiverThe Northern Diver Floatation Suit is a versatile garment that is suitable for various tasks performed near water when keeping warm and protection from the water are essential.
The suit is manufactured from a waterproof breathable membrane and has adjustable anti-flush straps on the wrists and ankles. If the user falls into the water, the suit will provide buoyancy (50N) and protection against cold water shock and hypothermia. It is suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 10°C.
When the suit is worn, comfortable cuff and neck areas, ventilation points and a high performance wicking lining ensure it remains comfortable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Breathable outer fabric
- Specially developed lining for wicking performance
- Inherent buoyancy in excess of 50N
- Provides a degree of thermal protection against hypothermia / cold water shock
- Hook and loop fastening collar
- Attached hood
- Neoprene anti-flush adjustable wrists
- Ankles secured with easy grip pull tabs
- Reflexite prismatic tape
- Reflective piping sewn into seams
- Air escape eyelets under chest flaps
- Underarm and back ventilation
- Fleece lined waterproof pockets
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.