Northern Diver Technical Base Layer
Northern Diver's two-piece technical Base Layer is designed to ensure you stay comfortable in even the most demanding conditions, and it can be worn under any drysuit.
The snug-fitting suit has outstanding moisture wicking properties, keeping your body temperature regulated. In warmer climates the Base Layer's fabric draws perspiration away from the skin's surface, keeping you dry and comfortable. In cooler climates these same moisture wicking properties help maintain skin temperature - keeping you warmer for longer.
- 67% polyamide
- 30% polyester
- 3% spandex
- Moisture wicking
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight and durable
- Foot stirrups to keep long johns in place
- Thumb stirrups for use when fitting wrists through drysuit wrist seals
- Helps maintain core body temperature
- Can be worn on its own or layered up with other undersuits
- Machine washable
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.