Thermicore Sub Zero V2 Undersuit
The sleek three-piece Thermicore Sub Zero V2 system is suitable for cold to very cold diving conditions.
The dual layer thermal jersey top has a handy zipped pocket and a durable outer layer with protective overprinting - the same layering and overprinting features on the long john trousers. The suit's socks have a tailored design with low profile seams.
To assist with dressing, thumb stirrups feature at the cuffs to keep the arms in place when fitting your wrists through drysuit seals. Foot stirrups keep the long johns in place while diving.
The Sub Zero V2 is supplied in a drawstring carry bag with mesh panels.
Due to the nature of the material, this undersuit may pill slightly in high wear areas. This will not affect the performance of the garment. Pilling is not deemed as a warranty claim.
Limited availability. Please call us on +372 659 5454 to check if your size is in stock.
- Close and comfortable fit with two layers and super-soft interior lining
- Flatlock seams with additional 3-needle stitching around the neck, wrists and ankles
- Additional zipped pocket
- Foot and thumb stirrups
- Tog rating 1.4
- Supplied with drawstring carry bag
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.