3L SRE Utility Dry Bag
The Northern Diver 3L Specialist Rescue Equipment Utility Dry Bag is perfect for keeping equipment safe from exposure of contaminated flood waters. It's been specially developed and designed to keep your belongings dry when working in freshwater environments. Ideal for dry storage and carriage of equipment such as radios, flares, and personal, electrical or medical belongings.
Manufactured from high frequency welded TPU and fitted with a YKK® Aquaseal® zipper. The 3L SRE Utility bag is supplied with integrated oral inflation tube, heavy duty plastic D-rings and threads easily though any belt.
The 3L SRE depth rated to 30m. The 25mm webbing straps, with press stud closure, on the back of the dry bag are specially designed for effortless attachment to any MOLLE compatible dry bag.
Please note: Northern Diver also offer a seawater version of this item, please contact us for details.
- Dimensions : 250mm x 150mm x 80mm
- Depth rated to 30m
- Ideal for dry storage and carriage of equipment such as radios, flares, and personal, electrical or medical belongings
- Manufactured from high frequency welded TPU
- YKK® Aquaseal® zipper
- Oral inflation tube
- Heavy duty plastic d-rings
- Threads easily though any belt
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.