200m Technical Floating Line Backpack
A backpack with 8.5mm x 200m length of technical PP rope.
The backpack has made from the Cordura® nylon rip-stop construction. The bag has a quick-clip clean line attachment point and a drawstring neck closure that allows easy access to the contents.
The polypropylene rope can be removed from the bag's interior stainless steel D-ring and used separately. The backpack design is done specially for the Rescue sector, so the outside has two high-vis reflective bands and is stitched into the seams is narrow reflective piping.
Northern Diver Technical Floating Line Backpack comes with a 200m length of technical floating polypropylene (PP) rope of 8.5mm thickness. It is perfect for water-rescue, where a key factor is buoyancy. PP rope has excellent resistance to rotting, mildew, and abrasion. It has moderate elastic properties and has about 60% of the energy absorption capacity of nylon, and it maintains a low breaking strength.
- Rope thickness: 8.5mm
- Rope length: 200m
- Rope colour: yellow rope with silver reflective thread
- Breaking strain: load tested to 900kg
- Floats in water
- High resistance to rotting & mildew
- Braided sheath over the main load-bearing core for protection
- Sheath provides up to 25% of the ropes strength & absorbs most of the abrasion
- Certificate No.: EC.1282.0H140923.TZKTS97, CE approved
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, FInland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.