First Aid Kit - Just in case + Peli™ 1060 Micro Case
"The "Just in case" first aid kit is primarily for use at home. In addition to bandages, the set also includes a thermometer, Burnshield hydrogel for burns, and a tick remover.
The first aid equipment is ready to go in a watertight and dustproof Peli™ 1060 Micro case. The transparent lid of the box gives an overview of what is in the box.
Let each family member know where the first aid kit is and how to use it. We recommend that all family members (including children) undergo first aid training every two years and renew first aid equipment at least every three years or as needed.
The first aid kit contains a first aid guide to help you recall first aid techniques if necessary.
First Aid Kit Contents:
- Sterile first aid kit with wound swab - 3 pcs
- Sterile wound swab 5 × 5 cm - 2 pcs
- Sterile wound swab 10 × 10 cm - 2 pcs
- Sterile wound swab 7.5 x 7.5 cm - 2 pcs
- Semi-elastic roller bandage (width 6cm) - 1 pc
- Semi-elastic roller bandage (width 10cm) - 2 pcs
- Elastic pressure bandage (width 10cm) - 1 pc
- Elastic patches (12 pcs, different size) - 1 pc
- Waterproof patches (24 pcs, different size) - 1 kmpl
- Roller patch / Fixing tape - 1 pc
- Wound cleansing wipe - 10 pcs
- Protective gloves (vinyl) - 3 pairs
- Scissors / safety cutter - 1 pc
- Disposable cold compress - 1 pc
- First aid instructions - 1 pc
- First aid equipment instructions - 1 pc
- Burnshield hydrogel 3.5 ml - 3 pcs
- Thermometer (mercury free) - 1 pc
- Tick remover - 1 pc
- 1 - 3 business days in Estonia, Latvia, Finland.