1000g RE Thor Drysuit | NDiver
The Northern Diver Thor 1000g Drysuit, Specialist Contaminated Water, is manufactured from a vulcanised polymer created from a mix of high-grade rubber and EPDM.
The Thor is suitable for commercial diving applications but is also an excellent option for military and rescue purposes. The 1000G Thor also comes with swim boots as the attached footwear and the zip on the suit is medium duty.
Vulcanised laminated polymers are carried on a multidirectional 4-way-stretch knitted polyester, which gives excellent strength and durability.
Thor drysuits can be manufactured to custom specifications, including fitting items such as reflective overprinting, extra reinforcement and pockets.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, MLR, L, LR, XL, XLR, XXL, XXLR
- Chemical and biological permeation resistant
- Triple-vulcanised bonded for life seams with reinforced knee & crotch area
- CE Approved
- Suitable for toxic incidents or water where chemical or biological non-permeability is essential.
- Also suitable for toxic body recovery.The drysuit can easily be washed down after use.
- Medium duty BDM metal zip.
- Equipped with the Thor rubber boot.
- Delivery approx 8 -10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.