Northern Diver Metalux® Arctic 300 Undersuit
Metalux® is a unique undersuit material. Northern Diver designed Metalux® to be one of the most lightweight, high-performance and high spec, insulating materials available. We've designed our Metalux® range to be suitable for use in conjunction with all Northern Diver neoprene and membrane drysuits.
Metalux® Arctic undersuits are durable, hard wearing and machine washable.
The Metalux® Actic 300gsm undersuit has a tog raiting of 4.4. It's available in sizes: S, M, ML, MLR, MR, MLT, L, LR, XL, XLR, XLT, XXL, XXLR, XXXL, XXXLR.
- Lightweight & durable
- Quick-drying design
- Bacteria and fungus resistant
- Two-way vertical front entry YKK® zip
- Zipped chest pocket
- Pockets on hips
- Elastic thumb stirrups
- Elastic foot stirrups
- Arctic Metalux® both conform to H&S requirements in Annex II of the 89/686/EEC PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Supplied with a black, mesh-panelled, drawstring carry bag (complete with Northern Diver and Metalux® logos)
- Tog rating of 4.4
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.