KN20 Stainless Steel Sharp Tip Dive Knife
The diver’s knife has a stainless-steel blade, half of which is serrated. The knife has a sheath which may be worn either on the lifeline belt or strapped to the diver’s leg by means of two straps and buckles. The knife is approximately 220mm long; 50mm wide; 35mm depth. A belt extension piece (support loop) is provided to enable the knife and sheath to hang from the waist belt at a low position on the thigh. The knife handle has a hole in for the attachment of a lanyard to prevent the knife from being lost.
Please note: due to courier restrictions, this item cannot be shipped outside of the EU.
- 110mm (4.4”) stainless steel blade
- 5mm (0.2”) sharp tip
- Blade: serrated & sharp edges
- Built in line cutter
- Smooth cutting, light-weight, durable & strength-saving
- Includes rubber leg straps
- High quality plastic sheath protects knife
- Compact quick-release mechanism features a one-hand release
- Available colours: yellow
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.