Aqua Sphere® Seal XP2 Googles
Based on the technology and success of the original Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere present their latest, improved option - the XP 2 combines durability with maximum comfort.
Like the original, the Seal XP 2 offers you a lower profile swim mask for recreational and open water activities or surface and boating operations. The Seal XP 2 is a hybrid goggle that features superior visibility, exceptional comfort and an ultra low profile.
The flexible, one-piece frame is made from Aqua Sphere's Exo-Core bi-material technology while the comfortable, watertight skirt is Softeril making the Seal XP 2's latex-free. The wrap-around design and low profile of the Seal XP 2 creates less drag and offers improved hydrodynamics. The contoured frame was developed to maximise comfort for the wearer without compromising durability.
The XP 2's curved lens is patented and provides a wide 180-degree field of vision making the googles ideal for swimming or training. This unique Plexisol® lens also provides 100% UV protection and is fog and scratch resistant.
The innovative easily adjustable (or EZ adjust) buckle system of the Seal XP 2 also allows for speedy sizing to ensure the googles fit perfectly to your face. The micrometric lever strap buckles enable quick adjustments to be made, even while you're wearing the mask.
Perfect for swimming, training and open water activities or for the Rescue sector for surface operations.
- Patented curved lens with 180° panoramic field of vision
- Micrometric "EZ Adjust" lever buckles for a perfect fit
- Exclusive 100% Softeril skirt for comfort and a leak resistant seal
- Lightweight Plexisol lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant lens
- Low profile, contoured frame
- EXO-core bi-material frame & Softeril skirt for maximum comfort & durability
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.