Rescue & Response Surface Suit
A rescue suit from Northern Diver designed for use in the most demanding conditions, ideal for rescue and emergency response teams conducting any type of marine based rescue, whether it be a swift water rescue in a flooding situation or an offshore rescue.
Easy to don rescue suit, ideal for fast rescue and response swimming applications.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL
- Neoprene or latex seals
- Available with socks or boots
- 210D Embratex tri-laminate upper body fabric
- 450D Aquatex tri-laminate lower body fabric
- Triple glued, sealed seams
- Front entry BDM metal dry zip
- Kevlar® knee/seat protection
- Reflective strips
- Zipped transporter pocket (left)
- Bellows notebook pocket (right)
- Adjustable internal braces
- Black PVC Safety Wellingtons fitted
- Alteration options available for the seals, socks or boots
- Maintenance kit and storage bag/ changing mat included with this suit
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days. If custom size(s) are ordered then delivery time may be different. Consult before ordering.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.