Latex Drysuit Wrist Seal
The Latex Drysuit Wrist Seal found on most drysuits offers a 89 mm mounting diameter at the sleeve and different choices for wrist sizing (see sizing chart below).
The latex bottleneck wrist seals are the most commonly used (seals) in the market today. There are two different types of latex bottleneck wrist seals, Bottleneck, and Long Bottleneck, which is the most selling version as this gives more mounting options.
We recommend using special talcum powder to extend a latex neck/wrist seals life. Talc makes it easier to get in and out of your drysuit too.
Please Note: We are selling wrist seals by the piece (not pairs - two).
- Material - latex
- Bottleneck shape
- Sleeve circumference: 33 cm - same for all sizes
- Fits to Modular Quick Change Solutions
- Can be glued onto all fabrics
- Easy donning and doffing
- Available sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
|Small||36 mm||89 mm||120 mm|
|Medium||44 mm||89 mm||120 mm|
|Large||50 mm||89 mm||120 mm|
|X-Large||56 mm||89 mm||120 mm|
|XX-Large||60 mm||89 mm||120 mm|
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.