Latex Drysuit Neck Seal
The standard design Latex Drysuit Neck Seal found on most drysuits offers a 250 mm mounting diameter at the base and different choices for neck sizing (see sizing chart below).
Latex Drysuit Neck Seal with sizing rings at neck opening allows cutting a seal for personal comfort.
As a general rule, the trimming of neck seal opening should not be less than 80% (not more than 20% less) of the actual measurement of the relaxed neck circumference. Tighter than that could cut off blood flow to the brain.
We recommend using special talcum powder to extend a latex neck/wrist seals life. Talc makes it easier to get in and out of your drysuit too.
- Material - latex
- Standard design with sizing rings at neck opening
- Can be glued onto all fabrics
- Easy donning and doffing
- Available sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
|Small||68 mm||250 mm|
|Medium||78 mm||250 mm|
|Large||89 mm||250 mm|
|X-Large||98 mm||250 mm|
|XX-Large||106 mm||250 mm|
|Please note: the measurements shown are for product size, NOT the neck size of the user.|
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.