KN42B Stainless Steel Blunt Tip Dive Knife
The diver’s knife has a stainless-steel blade, half of which is serrated. The knife has a sheath which may be worn either on the lifeline belt or strapped to the diver’s leg by means of two straps and buckles. A belt extension piece (support loop) is provided to enable the knife and sheath to hang from the waist belt at a low position on the thigh. The knife handle has a hole in for the attachment of a lanyard to prevent the knife from being lost.
Please note: due to courier restrictions, this item cannot be shipped outside of the EU.
- 120mm (4.75”) stainless steel blunt tip blade
- Blade: serrated & sharp edges
- Built in line cutter
- Smooth cutting & lightweight
- Durable & strength-saving
- High quality plastic sheath to protect the knife, and rubber leg straps are included.
- Smart quick lock / release system on the sheath for diver easy operating.
- Available colours: yellow
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.