5mm Arctic Survivor Gloves
5mm Arctic Survivor neoprene gloves suitable for a wide range of diving conditions where you want to keep your hands warm and your gloves securely in place for the duration of the dive.
Neotex wrist seals on the Arctic Survivor gloves form a ‘water lock’ system. This seal system ensures no flush from the gloves, keeping your hands warm.
The neoprene ensures a comfortable, close fit for optimal dexterity - in or out of the water. The textured finish on the palms gives additional support.
Available in standard and heavy duty versions. Please contact us to purchase the heavy duty variant.
HD Arctic Survivor Gloves are finished with liquid taped seams and a tough silicone over print for the more heavy duty user, the extra protection helps to provide a longer lifespan.
- Neoprene thickness: 5mm
- 'Superstretch' neoprene
- Unique Neotex wrist seals with outer, protective seal
- 'Supa-Grip' finish on the palms for additional support
- Reinforced 'Strobel' stitched seams
- Sizes available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Available in standard or HD (heavy-duty) variants
- Can be used in conjunction with any Northern Diver drysuit, semi-dry or wetsuit
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland).
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.