First Aid Kit - Helping Others + Peli™1450 Orange suitcase
Putting together the Helping Others first-aid kit, we have taken into account the Estonian legislation, customer feedback, and the needs of different areas of usage. And this is in terms of kit design, packaging quality, and content versatility. Our rescue partners have also said their word.
Therefore, this set covers the need for first aid equipment related to injuries in most companies. Whether it's an office, car wash, production, restaurant, or school classroom - this set has everything you need to manage risks.The first aid equipment is ready to go in a watertight, crushproof, and dustproof Peli™ 1450 orange case.
We recommend that everyone undergo first aid training (including for children) every two years and renew first aid equipment at least every three years or as needed.
First Aid Kit Contents:
- Wound swab sterile 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - 10 pcs
- Wound swab sterile 10 cm x 10 cm - 5 pcs
- Semi-elastic wound dressing 10cm x 4m - 5 pcs
- Israeli pressure bandage 4 '' -, 10cm x4,5m FCP-01 - 1 pc
- Waterproof patches Aqua Safe N24 / 6 size - 1 crp
- Self-freezing disposable cold compress - 2 pcs
- Burnshield Hydrogel 125 ml / 550003 - 1 pc
- Triangle towel in First Aid package / non-woven fabric - 3 pcs
- First aid rescue blanket First Aid / gold-silver / 210x160mm - 2 pcs
- Sam Splint universal leather / folded / dark gray - 1 pc
- Pocket Mask HeadStar - 1 pc
- Scissors 19 cm / round tip, first aid, black - 1 pc
- Vinyl glove without powder L / pc - 20 pcs
- Soft Next side 6 x 100 cm - 2 pcs
- Asept Sol 100 ml / Wound antiseptic spray - 1 pc
- First aid equipment instructions - 1 pc
- First Aid Guide First Aid -1 pc
- Information sign / Sticker "FIRST AID" 10 x 10 cm - 1 pc
- 1 - 3 business days in Estonia, Latvija and Finland