Solas Approved 275N Twin Chamber Life Jacket
The Northern Diver SOLAS approved 275N lifejacket has two independent chambers, two UML automatic inflators with manual activation cords, and an additional Halkey Roberts oral inflator.
A waist strap and two crotch straps, all of which with quick-release buckles, secure the lifejacket.
A light beacon, buddy line and 4-way lash tab (for attaching objects) are also included.
This lifejacket is designed for adults weighing 43kg or more.
- Red PVC outer shell
- Thickness of PVC : 0.5mm, weight : 630g per sq/m and the 5cm breaking strength is over 120kg
- Two independent bladders, urethane coated bladder material for superior strength and durability
- Two UML automatic inflators
- One Halkey-Roberts oral inflator
- Rescue light
- Buddy line
- UTX signal whistle
- SOLAS certified reflective tape
- Stainless-steel adjuster
- Lifting loop
- Dual YKK 1” quick burst zipper
- Weight: 1.6kg per life jacket
- Inflated dimensions: 70cm length* 40cm width * 15cm height
- Thickness of bladder fabric : 0.3mm
- Weight : 280g per square meter
- The 5cm break ing strength is over 100kg
- Delivery approx 8-10 business days.
- Orders dispatched mostly from UK warehouse (all sizes available), some of the models available in our EU warehouse (1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, FInland).
- Please note: This item is classed as a dangerous good and therefore is dispatched only using road transport.
- All orders over 150EUR (excluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.