The hood combines Supervent technology with Northern Diver super-stretch Neoprene. The one-way Supervent valve removes trapped air from the inside of the hood, increasing comfort and ensuring a perfect fit throughout the dive.
The Supervent Hood is manufactured from 6.5mm superstretch neoprene, which features Northern Diver Ti-Ax® heat reflective technology. On the outside, there’s a stretch nylon heavy-duty coating.
This dive hood also features a Smooth-Skin Neoprene face seal, on the outside and inside of the hood, providing exceptional sealing properties all around the face and reducing water flow to an absolute minimum, when used in conjunction with a full-face scuba diving mask.
- Equally Suitable for use with Wetsuits or Drysuits
- Constructed from 6.5mm Super-Stretch Neoprene
- Super-Vent System Quickle Remvoes Trapped Air
- Unique Ti-Ax® Coating For Superior Thermal Properties
- External MA Heavy Duty Coating For Increased Longevity
- Smooth-Skin Face Seal on the outside and inside of the hood
- Avilable sizes: S, M, L, XL
- 1-3 business days delivery available to Estonia, Latvia, Finland.
- All orders over 150EUR (exluding VAT) - free standard delivery applies in Estonia.